Every year, our Artist Alley is bursting at the seams with creative and talented attendees looking to sell their work. Please read the following to ensure that this is the right place for you. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our artist alley coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Artist Alley is a portion of our dealer’s room where artists, crafters and generally creative individuals sell their work. The types of things you can sell and buy are diverse; illustration (prints, posters), plush dolls, jewelry/accessories and more.
Please be sure to read all information on this page. Please contact us at email@example.com for more information.
Registration for Artist Alley is currently closed. Please check back often for updates.
Rules & Regulations:
- All artists selling in the alley must be at least 16 years old.
- All items, including, but not limited to: Drawings, prints, jewelry, merchandise, etc. MUST be your own creation. Art theft, and plagiarism will not be tolerated. Those found with plagiarized materials are subject to dismissal from the Artist Alley.
- All mature work (18+ material), such as nudity, extreme violence, sexual themes are to be concealed at all times in a binder. Only 18+ attendees are permitted to look-- They must show ID (or the 18+ stamp on their badge) before seeing the naughty goods.
- If 18+ materials are found in the possession of a minor, they will be confiscated and the remainder of your 18+ materials will be confiscated as well. It will be returned at the end of the convention on Sunday.
- To prevent over-crowding behind the tables, a maximum of 2 people will be allowed behind each table at any given time.
- Food is permitted, but please dispose of garbage in the designated receptacles and clean up any messes.
- Display set ups are allowed, but please be mindful of other’s tables. Please ensure that your items, and displays are not intruding on other artist’s tables.
- You are permitted to leave your displays and other items in the alley overnight as it will be locked. However, it is recommended that you take any items of extreme value, such as lock boxes, money, etc.