Every year, our Artist Alley is bursting at the seams with creative and talented attendees looking to sell their work. Please read the following to ensure that this is the right place for you. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our Artist Alley Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Artist Alley is a portion of our dealer’s room where artists, crafters and generally creative individuals sell their work. The types of things you can sell and buy are diverse; illustration (prints, posters), plush dolls, jewelry/accessories and more.
Please be sure to read all information on this page. Please contact us at email@example.com for more information.
Registration for Artist Alley is currently Closed!
Rules & Regulations:
- All artists selling in the alley must be at least 16 years old.
- All items, including, but not limited to: Drawings, prints, jewelry, merchandise, etc. MUST be your own creation. Art theft, and plagiarism will not be tolerated. Those found with plagiarized materials are subject to dismissal from the Artist Alley.
- All mature work (18+ material), such as nudity, extreme violence, sexual themes are to be concealed at all times in a binder. Only artist who are 18+ are able to sell or show 18+ material. Only 18+ attendees are permitted to at 18+ work/s and they must show ID (or the 18+ stamp on their badge) before seeing any material.
- If 18+ materials are found in the possession of a minor, they will be confiscated and the remainder of your 18+ materials will be confiscated as well. It will be returned at the end of the convention on Sunday.
- To prevent over-crowding behind the tables, a maximum of 2 people will be allowed behind each table at any given time.
- Food is permitted only if you have signed the required waiver form (which will be presented to you upon collection of your badge). Please dispose of all garbage in the designated receptacles and clean up any messes.
- Display set ups are allowed, but please be mindful of other’s tables. Please ensure that your items, and displays are not intruding on other artist’s tables.
- You are permitted to leave your displays and other items in the alley overnight as it will be locked. However, it is recommended that you take any items of extreme value, such as lock boxes, money, etc.
Application & Application Process
Please note that our artist alley registration process has changed! Please be sure to read over all information- If you have any questions, or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
This year, artists are NOT required to pre-register to the convention prior to applying for a table. In order to better serve artists, the space pricing below INCLUDES badge prices.**
- We will begin accepting applications March 21st, 2016 at 8:00 pm AST. The application will appear on this page after the date above. Applications will close April 4th, 2016, or until all space is reserved.
- The application will be in the form of a Google form. Be sure to complete all the application fields and submit it.
- Please allow for 2-3 business days for processing. When we confirm that there is space to accommodate your reservation, you will receive an email containing a special promotional code to enter into our EventBrite Registration system.
- ONE 6 x 2 foot table and two chairs
- Please note: If two artists are present the table will be sold at $80.00 each. The above conditions still apply.
- TWO 6 x 2 foot table and 3 chairs
- Please note: If two artists are present the tables will be sold at: $85.00 each. If three artists are present the tables will be sold at: $110.00 each. The above conditions still apply.
** If you have already pre-registered to the convention, please let us know in the application. The extra badge price will be deducted from your table total and you will be refunded at the convention.
Please read carefully as there are two options for table arrangements. Please refer to the floor plan for placement:
OPTION 01 - FULL TABLE (1 TABLE)
Each table is to be sold at $55.00 each. This price includes the following:
OPTION 02 - CORNER PACKAGE (2 TABLES)
The corner packages are to be sold at $60.00 each. This price includes the following:
Please see the floor plan here.
Those who register after the cap is met will be placed on a waiting list. As spots become available, names will be taken off the list in the order received.
Artist Alley Registration opens at: March 21st at 8:00 pm AST.
Application Form: Closed